Metallic Ring Joint Gaskets are suitable for high pressure and high temperature applications. The Ring Joint Gaskets are available in R, RX, BX styles and in oval/octagonal profiles. SEW manufacture Ring Joint Gasket in accordance with specific tolerances on CNC machines. These Ring Joint Gaskets fully comply with the ASME B16.20 standard and the API spec 6A requirements (where applicable).
- R-type (oval & octagonal) solid sections to fit standard ring joint flanges with trapezoidal grooves
- Type RX and BX with complex beveled edge sections for wellhead pressure above 700 bars
- Combination Gaskets âï¿½ï¿½ Used where two flanges of different sizes are to be joined together
- Split Gaskets âï¿½ï¿½ Used where an API flanges is to be joined with a low pressure ANSI Flanges where a spiral wound gasket is used
- Special metal gaskets made to customer specifications
- Standard : Soft iron, low carbon steel, Alloy steels F5 and 410: stainless steels 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 321 and 347
- Non-standard : high nickel alloys, super alloy steels, and other stainless grades
- Rubber coated ring joint gaskets : soft iron metal ring joint gaskets are coated with nitrile rubber for testing wellhead assemblies and valves. Rings can be reused and do not damage flange grooves
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click âï¿½ï¿½Inquiry Nowâï¿½ï¿½ button which is provided below.